2003 e39 540i M Sport Auto- - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Porsche & BMW Cars For Sale/Wanted » 2003 e39 540i M Sport Auto-

Porsche & BMW Cars For Sale/Wanted Post For Sale or WTB adds for Porsche & BMW cars here. Strictly moderated.

Old 01-20-2018, 05:45 PM

twin356
Default 2003 e39 540i M Sport Auto-

SOLD
This car has been adult cared for. I have replaced anything I thought was suspect. Last 2 years -over $5000 in preventive and routine maintenance. Car currently has new Conti Extreme Contact DWS, all around. Just had ALL fluids replaced.

Early 2017, I replaced chain tensioners, all seals & ramp guides, Vanos solenoids and Alternator. In the past 2 years, I have replaced all the wearable suspension arms/bushings, Radiator, Hoses, Windshield and Seal. I have add M5 front lower grill and rear spoiler. I also added Dinan Cold Air Intake and Exhaust. Makes just the right amount of noise, yet still Adult. Stop Tec Drilled Rotors and Ceramic pads all around. Stops NOW!
I also added audio/Aux OEM system. This car has the Premium sound, and it is very very good.

Miles 115k and growing slowly.

This is a No Excuses Car. There are a couple nicks in the wheel edges, and a few dings in the paint. I would give it a 8.5 rating. Interior is sound with no issues at all. Everything works.

$8500 OBO

Having trouble with pictures. They are coming, but I can also email them...

Scott Krueger
scott at scott krueger dot com

Last edited by twin356; 02-08-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:40 PM

SilverStreak

email sent
Vimeo
https://www.youtube.com/user/Streak986

1999 SPB #611
2004 Wrangler

“That’s how people like you work. Your ego is so out of whack that it will do what ever it can to protect itself. And people with a messed up ego can do these mental gymnastics to convince themselves they’re awesome when really they are just douche bags” - Kyle, South Park

"If you need to focus maybe you should buy the book and take it home" - MLIN