951 Race engine - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Porsche & BMW Parts For Sale/Wanted » 951 Race engine

Porsche & BMW Parts For Sale/Wanted Have Porsche/BMW clutter? Need something for your car? Post For Sale or WTB adds here. Strictly moderated.

Old 05-10-2019, 01:30 PM

graves944
Default 951 Race engine

Well reality has come crashing down. I tried to save her but no takers. Time to part her, Fresh 951 engine 9/16 ARP head bolts, iron pressed in cylinders,"O" ringed head. The head has been ported,flow matched and big valves were installed along with a Dema Elgin cam,Moldex billet crankshaft Custom headers with a Turbotetics T66 ceramic bearing, water cooled turbo. A Peterson dry sump system installed. The car was run for a short time, the engine freshened up before retiring 0 track time on it. I have Dyno sheets and the older management system included. I'm sure I'm missing some more info but I do have some build info sheets The engine is still installed in the car for viewing. Here is a link to a video $13500 https://www.facebook.com/used944part...4187416987715/