House Cleaning Person Looking For New Clients - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Professional Help » House Cleaning Person Looking For New Clients

Professional Help Post local shops and businesses you trust and recommend.

Old 05-31-2018, 06:59 PM
Make Dorki Great Again

BlackTalon
Default House Cleaning Person Looking For New Clients

The house cleaner I have been using for the past 15 years recently lost a couple long-term clients who left the area. She needs to line up a few new clients in order to keep a roof over her and her kids.

She lives in Fairfax City, so NoVa locations are preferred. That said, she is willing to go into Maryland as well.

For the last few years I have had her come to our house once a week, as with a little one running around there is a lot more to clean up. Prior to that, I had her come to our house once every 2 weeks, which was often enough to keep everything in good shape.

She vacuums carpets, damp mops floors, dusts, cleans bathrooms, cleans the stove, etc. She will also wash the dishes if any are left in the sinks and do some other small tasks here and there. She'll do laundry as well if you want.

I pay $125 for ~3-1/2 hours of work. You can basically negotiate pricing for whatever tasks you wish to have done, and if you provide cleaning supplies or want her to provide.

She is from El Salvador, but speaks English pretty well (she has been here ~20 years). She is 100% trustworthy and reliable. She also helps out in the community by taking household items you no longer want/ need and getting them in the hands of people who can really use them.

She also takes on special cleaning projects, like cleaning a house before turning over to a new owner, etc.

If you are interested in talking with her please send me a PM and I will provide you with her contact information.

Thanks.

- 2021 quickly disappearing...