If you can't post, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!!!! - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Miscellaneous Discussions > Miscellaneous Discussions » If you can't post, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!!!!

Miscellaneous Discussions Off Topic (OT) items that really don't fit into any other Category

Old 08-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Site Admin

Jazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threads
Default If you can't post, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!!!!

Yes, all caps as in "yelling", not "old". Again for clarity:

CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU CAN'T POST OR ARE NOT GETTING ADMIN EMAILS!!!!!!

I have no other way to get this message to people other than to post it here and hope they see it. Here's the deal - when you register, Dorki sends you a confirmation email. Because this is a form email, a lot of times it gets flagged as spam and sent to your spam folder and you don't see it.

So then, you send me an admin email saying "I never got the confirmation email" - but you did, it's just in your spam folder. That's fine, happy to send another one. But that one will also go to spam unless you look for it. So how do you know to look for it? I tell you to. In an email. That also went to your spam folder.

If you think you're being "ignored", you're not. All the responses are going to spam. Check there before sending me unpleasant emails about how no one is helping you.
1999 E46 328i
Old 08-10-2016, 04:27 PM

ChaosRogue

By way of an FYI, not a complaint in any way, shape, or form, I haven't gotten any email in months, if not more, for anything, including PMs, in either my regular inbox or my SPAM filter.

I pretty much just check the board on most days and hope for the best.