polish engineering... hey, no laugh! - Page 10 - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Miscellaneous Discussions > Miscellaneous Discussions » polish engineering... hey, no laugh!

Miscellaneous Discussions Off Topic (OT) items that really don't fit into any other Category

Old 04-06-2009, 07:32 AM

Feliks

Whether American landscape views will appear on Nord Atlantic? Every so water sphere about the capacity of 2000 m 3, and the height 100 m can give power 10 MW for 3 minutes. If filling pumps water with the one I believe loss is managing to fill waters up, we will have it 10 MW driven with sea waves of the electric power.
Building 100 such pieces believe power 1000 of the MW will give it to us it is so much, how many two small atomic power stations. But obvisious it will be green energy. So far windmills only had so for faith, and perhaps now will be finished with the Sphere?
http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM6E5
http://www.worldstallestwatersphere.com/?cat=4
http://taylortank.com/default.aspx

Regards Andrew
Old 04-18-2009, 03:55 PM

Feliks

The issue very much often raised, important for aviation :
Yeah I just wanted to clarify this matter of the weight "be greater" for my solution.
She is very often raised, as the lack of the advantage of my engine.
And it is of course the untrue, but intellectual ‘box’ are ordering to think so, that it is a truth.
As a token of it I did taking off the weight on which I put the valve with the spring and spring retainer(witout retainer locks) diametef full phi 32 mm ( diameter canal 30 mm),
And I other side Piston , rod, pin,and two rings diameter 38 mm , what is a greater dimension than a valve has him considerably.
In spite of it, in the photograph done by me clearly one can see, that much he is heavier unite the valve.
If not you believe, go to scrap, find and take the piston with the connecting rod from the old lawnmower and about the same diameter valve with the spring from some car engine.. I think that you will be not having to use scales, because after taken into one hand piston, and into second of valve, you will be sure knew what was heavier.

If now will add to the moving weight of valve ( the reciprocating mass) rocker arm, mecanical regulations of clearance valve (or very heavy hydraulic valve lifter( tappet)) taped (ewentualy push rod). it sure it will turn out that the weight of the valve is twice as bigger from set piston –rod same diameter.

However, that's not all in relation to the weight.
He is reaching to valves static weight so things like valve quide in heads, and rocker arm shaft.
One should also add the weight not chosen materials of the head, about the diameter piston. and lengths of his cylinder.
For lowering static mass of the engine one should add the lack bolts for screwing the head, since altogether cylinders around wit cylinder valves it is possible easily to make one-piece steel out, and then aren't needed bolts to the head together with threaded with their nests.
Adding this static reducing the weight, we receive altogether the piston valve is three times lighter than the traditional valve.!!

And greatest loss of engine mass.Piston valves mass, at the same diameter like valves, they cause that he is arriving about 15 % of jumping volume of the engine. That is mass of the engine is also reducing about 15 %.

In net part all about termal efficiency.I am only attention, so most important in combustion chamber, are TEMPERATURE elements.

Regards Andrew:
Old 04-27-2009, 06:14 PM

Feliks

All detail about photo:

Poped Valve : weight only poped,springs,taper all 176,5 Gram.
Diameter 32 mm
diameter open gap 28,5 mm.

Piston with rods, pin, two rings , weight 160,5 Gram
Diameter 38 mm - it's 25% more poped in diameter( some weight are they grow with the square of the radius) . Gap 38 mm .

Such a difference, that for the stability, one should add the biggest weight from the set to this scale

Andrew
Old 05-15-2009, 06:59 PM

Feliks

And now small warning for future designers of my idea engine. What problems clearly apparently they will have to deal with. It is an effect of ten-times increasing the power in relation to the mass-produced fiat.126 engine. During this attempt turnovers didn't exceed 3500 RPM one can see , but effects

Shows it has become with polished rod on photo .It color has been changed on result of temperature on bearing on blue .Of course, at present everything is exchanged and the engine is sending for the demonstration of his work.

Yes, at the animated film he doesn't have the outlet pipe and intake. In every traditional engine such pipes are and it is about dimensions very much determined which they have very much a large impact to ultimate parameters of engines. In this structure of the phenomenon occurring wtych pipes are much more intense than in traditional engines, because of opening and shutting a ports are during max speeds of pistons. At such violent opening, phenomena resonase are very strong. One should in detail work them out.. I applied such phenomena in my engine, having some given from one men worked Peenemunde under Werner Von Braun
Walter Kaaden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kadenacky was a forerunner .
Expansion chamber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kadenacy effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I designed at first time my prototype of engine 600 cm^ 3, to parameters 100 HP. And there is only a wonderful trick here: the Engine surprised me favourably, and has 2,5 times of more power than I established .... Neat trick !!!

Andrew
Old 05-21-2009, 09:11 AM

Feliks

In 1981 we dont have internet....

Some work with "resonace"

Eexhauts with cone:

exhauts with cone and mufler:

Regards Andrew

Ps. Catalic muffler no need... NOx practicaly aborted....
Old 05-27-2009, 09:16 PM

Feliks

Ok,
And now about the most important advantage of my engine
This structure how, higher I demonstrated the graph, has the different degree of compress ratio on placing angles between two crankshafts .
The changeable compression ratio was applied in a few advanced different structures of special engines .
He has most often been carried out with the help special Biceri pistons.

and these are virtues from using it

Thorough description in the NASA contango :
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1980011788.pdf

In my structure exceptionally it is easy to carry out such a changeable compression ratio. He is carrying out sie it behind the help very of straightforward device for the picture. And most important: this device is changing the compression ratio in all top hats of the given engine(even for example 16 cylinders).
It is very much cheap way, and simultaneous in the reliable way is carrying out all described higher virtues of the changeable compression ratio.

Engine new 4 stroke has changeable compressio ratio.
It's up to the angle of coupling with the main piston .

Graph some varations:

Regards Andrew
Old 08-10-2009, 05:56 PM

Feliks

Higher I described a few fasts way to the autoload of the mobile phone behind the help of the watch mechanism to alone of winding, which driving the electric generator will load the phone call automatically at moves of the phone.
Now I am still presenting one way of solving such a mechanism.

At putting in the mobile phone let us say six of such mechanisms, it should be enough to holding the phone in the readiness to work and the stand-by.
But for all certainty that we will always be they could use the phone, even when long he was in the stillness he proposes to add the handmade knob for winding such a mobile phone up, similarly he is like it in watches with such a mechanism. Then we will already always be sure that we will be able to use our phone, because of it we will wind lichen by hand, and then really we will get the full independence from the electric current and the traditional battery charger.

At the amount of mobile phones 1000 000 000 which everyone is downloading from let's say 1 Watt, we will save it of current in the height of 1000 MW.

Regards Andrew

Particularly how you will go to the long fell-walking and you will get lost
Old 09-14-2009, 07:32 PM

Feliks

Weight piston and valve same diameter - 62 mm
Right now without springs. Only retainers.

Regards Andrew
Old 09-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Wanted: safety chair.

roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliks View Post
Higher I described a few fasts way to the autoload of the mobile phone behind the help of the watch mechanism to alone of winding, which driving the electric generator will load the phone call automatically at moves of the phone.
There are automatic electric quartz regulated wrist watches. Seiko and Ventura are two makers. The rotor motion is geared up to spin a generator at thousands of rpms. The generator creates a charge that is stored in a capacitor. The problem is the power consumption of a watch is teeny compared to a mobile phone because the main draw is simply to make a quartz crystal ocillate and send an impuls to a stepper motor.

Your diagram of an automatic rotor winding a mainspring is not really applicable to generating electricity.
97 318ti

"Guys, I'm coming in, I have too much grip."
Old 09-16-2009, 09:44 AM

Feliks

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundel View Post
There are automatic electric quartz regulated wrist watches. Seiko and Ventura are two makers. The rotor motion is geared up to spin a generator at thousands of rpms. The generator creates a charge that is stored in a capacitor. The problem is the power consumption of a watch is teeny compared to a mobile phone because the main draw is simply to make a quartz crystal ocillate and send an impuls to a stepper motor.

Your diagram of an automatic rotor winding a mainspring is not really applicable to generating electricity.
http://www.uncells.com/

http://www.uncells.com/]

Regards Andrew