PM/Solutions Architect on the job market - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Employment & Networking » PM/Solutions Architect on the job market

Employment & Networking Need a job? Looking to hire someone? Post it here.

Old 03-31-2020, 03:35 PM

tomfree
Default PM/Solutions Architect on the job market

After much hemming and hawing, I've decided to put myself on the job market. My timing is not great, but I figure it will take a couple of months to find the right opportunity. In theory, we should be beyond the stay-at-home orders by then.

I'm a technical project manager / solutions architect type, PMP cert, business continuity cert, still hands-on enough to be technically relevant. My skillset is miles wide, but I'm not a technical SME in any one particular discipline. 20+ years of experience in IT, spending a lot of it in government contracting and software-as-a-service environments. I currently have a public trust clearance with HHS/NIH, but should be clearable to TS if needed.

I attached a PDF resume to this post. Ping me via PM if you have a lead for me.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Tom Freeman Resume 2020.pdf (551.0 KB, 384 views)
Old 04-01-2020, 09:52 AM
Most Courteous Driver

edevinney

I see a couple of gigs at Navy Federal Credit Union that might be a good match for you.

Happy to help connect you (or other Dorki) with the hiring managers.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:27 PM

tomfree

Sounds like a winner to me! The email on the resume is dedicated for job hunting, so I'm monitoring closely.

Thanks much!
Old 05-06-2020, 03:15 PM

tomfree

In our current climate, I'm happy that I do have a job. I'm a little over a month into the search and I've had a couple of bites, some phone interviews, but no offers yet. I've had a couple of discussions about my future with the organization over the last few days, and the results of those conversations solidifies my choice to pursue other opportunities.

PM me with any opportunities, or send an email to the email address in the resume.

Thanks!