Lancaster pa inside sales WELDING SUPPLIER - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Employment & Networking » Lancaster pa inside sales WELDING SUPPLIER

Employment & Networking Need a job? Looking to hire someone? Post it here.

Old 08-18-2016, 03:08 PM

dallison
Default Lancaster pa inside sales WELDING SUPPLIER

I don't know if anyone here knows someone who is trainable and will pay attention to detail. But, we have someone who is leaving and we need to find someone.

I will say that they will work their butt off and attention to detail is very important.

They will be trained by yours truly and i expect high quality work.

If you know someone just out of school looking to get in with a good company that offers awesome retirement, send them my way. I am not the hiring decision maker, but they can fill out an application and it can be taken from there.
The hours are monday-friday 7:30-5 and no weekends except one Saturday a year for inventory.

The ideal Inside Sales, Counter Sales candidate will possess proven skills for providing excellent and effective customer service and with building trusted and long term relationships with customers to ensure future sales growth and company profitability. Responsibilities and requirements will include but are not limited to:
 Immediately and politely responds to all walk-in visitors and customers.
 Promptly answer phones in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
 Provides excellent customer service through respectful and courteous address of questions regarding services, products, and invoices.
 Efficiently processes customer sales.
 Builds trusted and long term relationships with customers to ensure future sales growth and company profitability.
 Supports Sales staff/management by providing timely and correct customer information, follow up scheduling and fill in branch coverage.
 Ability to work in the Baltimore or Lancaster territories stores on short notice.
 Inventory control.
 Ability to create attractive store displays.
 Safely maneuvers and loads cylinders or other products on trailers and customer transportation.
 Adheres to all company policies and guidelines as well as safety procedures.
 Committed to high performance through outstanding attendance and overall dependable work habits.
 Attitude and ability to provide excellent customer service.
 2yrs of insides sales, customer service, or welding experience.
 Basic computer ease, comfort, and fluency or the ability to quickly gain necessary skills.
 Demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude and function.
 Ability to lift 75lbs.
 High school education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
 Class A or B CDL preferred.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:01 AM

dallison

This position is now available.