Wanted: 957 Cayenne GTS, Turbo or Turbo S - Page 2 - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Porsche & BMW Cars For Sale/Wanted » Wanted: 957 Cayenne GTS, Turbo or Turbo S

Porsche & BMW Cars For Sale/Wanted Post For Sale or WTB adds for Porsche & BMW cars here. Strictly moderated.

Old 12-22-2020, 02:04 PM

RS4Ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88ducktail View Post
This is Rob from Va Beach. Been trolling the site for some time now. I’m an air-cooled guy. I have a 74 Targa and a 88 Coupe. I am in the hunt for a 08-10 Cayenne GTS or well optioned (PASM, etc) bring it to GTS specs. If someone knows of a good one, maybe you all could let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I searched for a very long time before finding one. 09-10 have the updated PCM 3.0 which is touch screen and I was easily able to get a $75 bluetooth receiver that works flawlessly with iphone 12 (not sure you will be able to do that with an 08 Cayenne). PDCC is an awesome option that is possible to find on the GTS and it's amazing. I absolutely love this 09 Turbo S. Try and find one with good service records, that's the most important part in my opinion. Be prepared to pay for PPI's and don't hesitate to walk away if it comes back with major issues and seller won't come down enough in price. Things will need servicing, and it's usually not cheap even if you are doing the work yourself. I would try and avoid cars that were bought at auction sitting on questionable used car lots. Good luck with the search. Best value in the used SUV market in my opinion.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:38 AM

Tennisidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS4Ship View Post
I've been trying to find a nice 957 Cayenne GTS, Turbo or Turbo S to replace the wife's Volvo for months. Preferably a 2009-2010, and preferably for sale by owner. Not super picky on options or miles as long as it's been well cared for. If anyone knows anyone who has one who may be interested in getting rid of it please let me know.

There are quite a few at dealerships across the country, but so far the ones I've seen in person have been auction cars with questionable history and obvious issues. Paid for a PPI recently on one sight unseen that did not go well, would like to get to the next one in person.

I'm located in Northern Virginia.
I have an 08 Turbo with the e81 option. This truck was originally sold new in Dubai to a member of the Pentagon. It’s been here in the States for two years. 108K on the clock.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:07 PM

dnwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisidiot View Post
I have an 08 Turbo with the e81 option. This truck was originally sold new in Dubai to a member of the Pentagon. It’s been here in the States for two years. 108K on the clock.
Price? Pics? Sorry for hijacking the thread!
86 951 Graphite / Burgundy
2002 BMW 530i
2008 Volvo XC90
1995 Chev Astro (workhorse going-bald)
My Garage Build