Looking for a job: entry level software engineer - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Employment & Networking » Looking for a job: entry level software engineer

Employment & Networking Need a job? Looking to hire someone? Post it here.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:22 PM
Site Admin

Jazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threads
Default Looking for a job: entry level software engineer

My son is done with school and is starting his search for his first FTE position as a software developer. Relevant info: experience with Python, C, Java, JavaScript/Angular/React, some SQL. Systems experience including Linux admin and AWS. Internships at Fannie Mae and TruShield CyberSecurity.

I've written software for 25 years and managed projects/developers of over 10. This kid is one of the guys you want to hire. He gets technology, learns fast, and has the innate understanding of software development that you see in top developers. He's young and needs experience no doubt, but is exactly the type of entry level developer that will quickly grow in the mid-level and then senior level positions.

Don't want to post his resume here for obvious reasons but PM me if you know of anything or want contact info.
1999 E46 328i
Old 06-10-2019, 05:33 PM

cmartin

We have openings, looking for python and web backend. Columbia MD.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:58 AM

alw20147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzbass View Post
My son is done with school and is starting his search for his first FTE position as a software developer. Relevant info: experience with Python, C, Java, JavaScript/Angular/React, some SQL. Systems experience including Linux admin and AWS. Internships at Fannie Mae and TruShield CyberSecurity.

I've written software for 25 years and managed projects/developers of over 10. This kid is one of the guys you want to hire. He gets technology, learns fast, and has the innate understanding of software development that you see in top developers. He's young and needs experience no doubt, but is exactly the type of entry level developer that will quickly grow in the mid-level and then senior level positions.

Don't want to post his resume here for obvious reasons but PM me if you know of anything or want contact info.

PM me. We are always looking for new talent.