Stainless exhaust for 911SC or Carrera - Page 2 - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Porsche & BMW Parts For Sale/Wanted » Stainless exhaust for 911SC or Carrera

Porsche & BMW Parts For Sale/Wanted Have Porsche/BMW clutter? Need something for your car? Post For Sale or WTB adds here. Strictly moderated.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2010, 04:24 PM

trikslak
Default Stainless exhaust for 911SC or Carrera

I'm selling stainless steel exhaust and heat exchangers off my 911SC. They are made by GHL. As you can see from the pix, it is 2-in and 2-out with sewer pipe sized (3 in) outlets, has dual cats and is in excellent condition. You can also see from the pix that it is a little tarnished, and the cats have some surface rust. It is solid and has no leaks.

The only issue I had with it is that it's a little too loud for my neighborhood which is very low key and quiet. I leave pretty early in the AM for work and at more than one backyard BBQ, the neighbors (both sides) have politely mentioned how I disturb their sleep. Honestly, that's the main reason I'm selling, but even if they didn't complain, I was getting a little tired of the rumble myself so it might have gone anyway. I would characterize the sound as right in the middle between a stock exhaust and a race exhaust.

It sold new for over $2400. I bought it barely used for $1400. I have put maybe 10K miles on it and am asking $1000. -D.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aDSCN0601.jpg (182.4 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg aDSCN0602.jpg (165.0 KB, 316 views)
File Type: jpg aDSCN0603.jpg (160.3 KB, 315 views)
File Type: jpg aDSCN0604.jpg (153.1 KB, 314 views)
File Type: jpg aDSCN0608.jpg (188.3 KB, 313 views)
D Moses #64
'04 GT3 Cup Car
'82 930
'82 SC Coupe - D Stock racecar (for sale)
'83 SC Coupe - streetcar (gone)
'83 Euro SC Coupe - E stock racecar (crashed and parted)