Great season opener at Summit...and a big thanks... - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Technical & Track Disussions > Track Talk » Great season opener at Summit...and a big thanks...

Track Talk A place to talk about Track and DE Events, share driving tips and other Track related items.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2005, 09:27 PM

Mark in Baltimore
Default Great season opener at Summit...and a big thanks...

Thanks Potomac for putting on another great Summit event. Despite the wind, cold and, um, snow, I had a wonderful time and somehow posted my fastest(!) ever lap time (almost broke into the 26's). Too bad I'm as inconsistent as the electrical system in a Lotus. It was great to see Rick, Charlie, Pari and Ted. Oh, and thanks Tony K. for your awesomely quick reflexes while I tried to fit my rear tow hook into your driver's side key hole after brain fading on my exit out of turn 8 and thinking that the middle of the track was a good place to apex into Turn 9. Nice move keeping us both out of the body shop.

Looking for E39 BMW M5