BMW 328 xdrive Diesel Wagon - SOLD - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Porsche & BMW Cars For Sale/Wanted » BMW 328 xdrive Diesel Wagon - SOLD

Porsche & BMW Cars For Sale/Wanted Post For Sale or WTB adds for Porsche & BMW cars here. Strictly moderated.

Old 05-05-2020, 11:29 AM

kelsykate
Default BMW 328 xdrive Diesel Wagon - SOLD

Hi all! A friend recommended I post our wagon for sale on Dorkiphus and I can't believe I didn't know about this group before! We have quite a few Porsche & BMWs (Street and Racing) - I feel like I found my people!
Hoping our sweet diesel wagon will go to a fellow enthusiast - it's been well cared for and the only reason she's leaving the fleet is because a new wagon is inbound. Please ask any questions, I posted a link to the full album of photos at the end of the ad.

$24,000 OBO
2015 BMW 328 xDrive diesel wagon with M sport

Estoril Blue Metallic with Coral Red Dakota leather interior and Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim

Original MSRP $61,025

54,000 miles

Packages
M Sport Package
Driving Assistance Package
Lighting Package
Technology Package
Cold Weather Package
Driving Assistance Package
Premium Package
Storage Package

+Paint Protection Film installed on front bumper, front hood piece, side view mirrors, rocker panels, rear bumper and trunk deck

This awesome diesel BMW wagon could be yours! Vehicle has been a great daily driver for the last two and half years, and I am hoping it lives on with a fellow enthusiast due to the combination of a rare color combo, MSport appearance package and diesel engine. I was the second owner of the vehicle (purchased at 28,000 miles).

Carfax from when I purchased it and the service records while under my ownership are available upon request.

Positives: Everything! As you will will see in the picture album, the exterior, interior and wheels are in as good as it gets condition, and the vehicle has many built-in features due to having almost all the options available at time of build. Plus, you'll receive both the cargo cover and the retractable dog net/divider, and a set of BMW all-weather floor mats and cargo liner in addition to original floor mats. The only build options missing are adaptive cruise control and auto-dimming headlights.

That magic diesel MPG is in the high 30’s city and on the highway is in the 40’s!

Negatives: small crack on the passenger side of the bumper cover – I did not repair because it wasn’t major enough for replacement and re-installation of PPF.

That's our girl! Full album of photos can be viewed by clicking here BMW Wagon Pics

Please message via Dorkipus or you can contact me directly at kelsy dot hill at gmail dot com. Thanks!
Old 05-05-2020, 01:23 PM

tomfree

As a fellow F31 touring owner...nice car, and welcome to Dorki!
Old 05-05-2020, 10:04 PM

kelsykate

Thanks, Tom! It’s a bittersweet sale of the ol’ girl but I know she will have a great next life
Old 05-06-2020, 10:38 AM

racer

Where are you and the car? Your location on screen says Gainesville FL.
- 2000 Boxster
- 1987 944
- 1987 924S
- 1978 911 Euro SC
- 1976 914 2.0
- 1970 914 1.7 / 2056cc
Old 05-06-2020, 12:56 PM

kelsykate

Hi @racer! Myself and the car are outside of Charlottesville, VA - I spend about 2 weeks+ a month here (race team based here/ RRT is the shop we work with on the enduro cars) so the wagon is my/our ultimate daily. Happy that I am going to be in the area more full-time going forward. I did a 4 year stint in Baltimore 2010-2014 and have always loved the MD/VA region; it’s been great to be here on and off since then and looking forward to meet ups and drives once we get released from quarantine times!
Old 05-06-2020, 05:31 PM
Colorado's finest

Dr K has two HoF threadsDr K has two HoF threads

I suggested the posting here, knowing this was close to local, and seeing love for these cars here over the years. To say Kelsey is a "car gal" is like saying Engelbert likes to tinker with cars. Perhaps we can get her to join us at a PCA-Potomac DE (when we have one again).

2016 Cayman S
1999 Miata ("SM") race car
2016 Toyota Highlander--tow vehicle/wife's DD
2017 VW GTI SE (DD)

Gone and missed:
1992 Miata ("SSM") race car
2009 911 C2S Coupe
2004 Toyota Prius - sold to son's girlfriend
2006 Dodge Durango
2003 Acura MDX
86 Black 911 Coupe race car
86 Gold 911 Targa
82 WineRedMetallic 911 Targa
Old 05-08-2020, 09:55 AM

kelsykate

Awe, thanks so much! I truly love the car community and have been "in it" my whole life thanks to my family being part of it, I'm the 3rd generation of car tinker-ers (my grandfather just passed at 99 years old last month- he was on a race to celebrate Snap-On's 100th birthday along with his this July), and am fortunate that some of my day-to-day work is with automotive groups/brands so I get to do some other pretty cool stuff!

It's just such a special group of people - we learn so much from one another and the community on the whole, especially when it comes to patience, problem solving, and knuckle-busting hard work paying off when you start that puppy up again! I see kids are becoming less engaged with cars and racing on the whole but doing my best to make all my nieces, nephews and friends' kids car-obsessed; so far it's working out quite well

I'll definitely swing by an event when we get back to being allowed to be in person I've been to a couple PCA days at Summit Point and am a PCA member/get the emails. I hope the calendars can get set already so we can get together soon, can't wait to see everyone again and meet new car friends too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr K View Post
I suggested the posting here, knowing this was close to local, and seeing love for these cars here over the years. To say Kelsey is a "car gal" is like saying Engelbert likes to tinker with cars. Perhaps we can get her to join us at a PCA-Potomac DE (when we have one again).
Old 05-31-2020, 11:26 AM

kelsykate
Default SOLD! Wagon has a new home

Thanks to all with inquiries - the wagon has a new owner and they're jazzed about having it in their fleet.

Looking forward to more chats in here and meeting up soon / when the world opens up again!