FS: 1.7 SSI Heat Exchangers, Bursch Muffler - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Porsche & BMW Parts For Sale/Wanted » FS: 1.7 SSI Heat Exchangers, Bursch Muffler

Porsche & BMW Parts For Sale/Wanted Have Porsche/BMW clutter? Need something for your car? Post For Sale or WTB adds here. Strictly moderated.

Old 08-08-2020, 04:03 PM

BillC
Default FS: 1.7 SSI Heat Exchangers, Bursch Muffler

For sale: a pair of used SSI Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers and a used Bursch Muffler for a 1.7 914.

The heat exchangers are in really nice shape, a few small dings on the bottom but otherwise in great shape (see pics). These have been tested and have no cracks -- I plugged the outlets of the exhaust tubes, stood the HEs up on end and filled the tubes with water -- there was no drop in water level after two hours. Asking $600 plus shipping.
HE-1.jpg
HE-2.jpg

The Bursch is in good, used shape. Asking $150 plus shipping.
Ex-1.jpg
Ex-2.jpg

I also have a 1.7 liter muffler hanger (not shown) for $20 plus shipping, but that's not going up for sale until both the muffler and the HEs are sold.

These came on my car but weren't correct for a 2.0. I managed to pick up a set of correct parts, and don't need these any more. If you buy both the muffler and the HEs, I'll throw in a new pair of exhaust gaskets.

Previous:
1973 914 1.7 1/4 impulse
2012 Cayman R warp 4
2006 Cayman S warp 3
1966 911 stuck in space dock