Looks like Porsche in Chantilly now open. - Page 2 - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Miscellaneous Discussions > Fun Runs and Upcoming Events in our area. » Looks like Porsche in Chantilly now open.

Fun Runs and Upcoming Events in our area. Post upcoming NoVA/DC/MD events here. You can also use the Calendar for scheduling.

Old 03-07-2021, 09:46 AM

CorringtonWheeler
Default 2nd floor cars

I stopped by there the other day, I love that they have cars up on the second floor. I couldn't resist taking a pic of my Cayenne next to the matching Miami blue Macan.

Old 03-07-2021, 06:02 PM
Porkchop & SGB for prez!

Vicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elric42 View Post
The only complaint I have about Penske is that they basically force you to buy a LoJack for your car. LoJack is not worth it, unless your insurance is willing to give you a discount for far more than the initial cost and service fees.

Other than that relatively small issue, they have been very good to me and my Cayman.

Elric42
This is not quite true and ether way no longer relevant. To start it has been shown that LoJack was cost effective on upper bracket cars like Porsche.

No Penske dealerships ever forced you to purchase LoJack. Many preinstalled LoJack. If a F&I manager pushed to the point of “ forced” they were out of line a d not following Penske guidelines LoJack has left the building so that is not even an option in the USA now.

“Those that can make you believe in absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” Voltaire.

"There is grandeur in this view of life...." Darwin.

The mountains are calling and I must go.

“The earth has music for those who listen”
Shakespeare.

You Matter.
(Until you multiply yourself times the speed of light squared. Then you Energy)

“We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence’.