Dorki Award Winners - Page 3 - Dorkiphus.net

Fun Runs and Upcoming Events in our area. Post upcoming NoVA/DC/MD events here. You can also use the Calendar for scheduling.

Old 12-06-2004, 06:35 PM

87turbolook911

Glad everyone enjoyed it....as with all dorki projects/events, I already have ideas for future "mods" for the next gathering.

I should also add that Bill Miller brought a nice floor jack to be raffled off, but I failed to give it away. I'll be sure to bring it for our next gathering.

Maybe a spring picnic after a Fun Run???
Old 12-07-2004, 12:32 AM
Loose Lips Sink Ships

Parenn911 has one HoF thread

I want to thank Vu for organizing a spectacular event. It seems Iím not alone in being surprised at the great turnout yesterday. It was overwhelming to see so many fellow Dorkiís interacting at once. Great job Vu and Loan, thanks again to you both.
I also want to thank Eric, Justin, Jim(Cronos), and their wives for the great conversation at my table. Jim, you have a real nice family, and the kids are cute. But I did have to smoke him on the highway ; however he had a handicap because the wife and kids were in the 996. Jim, next time itís out at the track no wife, no kids, no excuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackpipes
Vu, thanks for putting together a great event. Jessica had nothing but great things to say about the group,.......even Pari!

I got your MUHAHAHA right here.
Apparently you don't MUHAHAHAHAHA!

It's all good there's always next year Ted.

Oh of course I got my smack award, yeah right like there was any doubt Iíd win . Now that itís official that Iím the all time smack talking super champion of the world, I must move on and walk amongst others of royalty. I now become the Smack Moderator, making me exempt for the next year from smack talk attacks or assaults from any Dorki member , but I can still put the smack down at any time I want. My role will now shift to primary instigator in an attempt to promote a new candidate for next yearís smack award winner. That is if there really is anyone out there even worthy of my title ! If someone by some miraculous feat does manage to take my throne next year, then I will move back down with the grunts where I will once again be open to attacks. These rules apply to any potential future Dorki smack talk champion. :P
Old 12-07-2004, 12:37 AM
Site Admin

Charlie Stylianos has disabled reputation

Quote:
Oh of course I got my smack award, yeah right like there was any doubt Iíd win . Now that itís official that Iím the all time smack talking super champion of the world, I must move on and walk amongst others of royalty. I now become the Smack Moderator, making me exempt for the next year from smack talk attacks or assaults from any Dorki member , but I can still put the smack down at any time I want. My role will now shift to primary instigator in an attempt to promote a new candidate for next yearís smack award winner. That is if there really is anyone out there even worthy of my title ! If someone by some miraculous feat does manage to take my throne next year, then I will move back down with the grunts where I will once again be open to attacks. These rules apply to any potential future Dorki smack talk champion.
Jeeze.....wish there was a 'mute' option in the admin panel
Old 12-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Loose Lips Sink Ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Stylianos
Quote:
Oh of course I got my smack award, yeah right like there was any doubt Iíd win . Now that itís official that Iím the all time smack talking super champion of the world, I must move on and walk amongst others of royalty. I now become the Smack Moderator, making me exempt for the next year from smack talk attacks or assaults from any Dorki member , but I can still put the smack down at any time I want. My role will now shift to primary instigator in an attempt to promote a new candidate for next yearís smack award winner. That is if there really is anyone out there even worthy of my title ! If someone by some miraculous feat does manage to take my throne next year, then I will move back down with the grunts where I will once again be open to attacks. These rules apply to any potential future Dorki smack talk champion.
Just had to lay down some ground rules, i do have a title to uphold here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by targa911man
Great job, Vu. My wife and I both had a great time. Congrats to the winners, all well-deserved. Except Pari. His smack is weak, WEAK, I tell you!
Look who's talking! What do ya call this, a last resort to name calling . What happend, did you run out of all your smack material? Now that's a weak attempt Dan.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:38 AM

Jim Richards

Charlie, a mute option would be a wonderful upgrade to the board.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:17 AM

OldTee has one HoF thread

Quote:
Charlie, a mute option would be a wonderful upgrade to the board

Amen!
1991 Corvette
Need locks don't use H & H Lock Company
Capital One is the pits!
Old 12-07-2004, 08:31 AM

jpinkert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parenn911

Just had to lay down some ground rules, i do have a title to uphold here.....
Wait, so you've taken yourself out of contention for next year's award, but you're defending your title? Methinks you are confused, Lord Smack. Either that or you're secretly plotting (insert MUHAHAH here) to take the title again next year under the guise of educating others.

Its a new year for smack and I wish all talkers the best of luck. I can't wait to hear the track stories this year...as well as the excuses.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Loose Lips Sink Ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpinkert
Wait, so you've taken yourself out of contention for next year's award, but you're defending your title? Methinks you are confused, Lord Smack. Either that or you're secretly plotting (insert MUHAHAH here) to take the title again next year under the guise of educating others.
What me confused, naw, how could that ever happen .........remember there is a method to my madness and most of the time it involves secret plotting . Alright alright, if everyone is going to start having a hissy fit, then OK I will open myself to smack attack . It's not like you all are anywhere near posing a smack threat to me .
Old 12-07-2004, 09:17 AM

Jim Richards

Quote:
Alright alright, if everyone is going to start having a hissy fit, then OK I will open myself to smack attack
Good. Let's play. Here's Pari's avatar. In it he's about to be lapped by two other cars.

Is he just slow, or is he just practicing his famous "corner exit braking" technique? :P :P :P

Can't wait to put the ultimate smackdown on that lad in the coming months. Muhahahahaha!
Old 12-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Loose Lips Sink Ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Richards
Quote:
Alright alright, if everyone is going to start having a hissy fit, then OK I will open myself to smack attack
Good. Let's play. Here's Pari's avatar. In it he's about to be lapped by two other cars.

Is he just slow, or is he just practicing his famous "corner exit braking" technique? :P :P :P
Plllllease Jim, get some new material . Those comments didn't even put a smirk on my face . Now if you really get crafty like Ted was with the shriners remark, then i'll be ROFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Richards
Can't wait to put the ultimate smackdown on that lad in the coming months. Muhahahahaha! :twisted
Easy there chiefie, don't get too ahead of yourself .
Just keep repeating to yourself, "baby steps first", kind of like the mantra you chant when you get on the track . Don't get me wrong, it's always good to have high hopes Jim. :P