Garage sale - bunch of e36 stuff, cheap and free - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Porsche & BMW Parts For Sale/Wanted » Garage sale - bunch of e36 stuff, cheap and free

Porsche & BMW Parts For Sale/Wanted Have Porsche/BMW clutter? Need something for your car? Post For Sale or WTB adds here. Strictly moderated.

Old 05-15-2021, 01:57 PM

tomfree
Default Garage sale - bunch of e36 stuff, cheap and free

Big thread...lots of pics. I'm in Gaithersburg/Darnestown area, just off of Jones Ln/MD 28

SOLD e36 coupe trunk lid, dark blue.
SOLDReplacement roundels that fit the smaller badge from the e36.
SOLDHyLoft tire storage rack.

Still Available

2 brand new, never installed 6" tall, 2.5" diameter, 800# Eibach springs from a previous project. Everyone seems to be selling them for $65/spring new, so I'll sell these for $65 for the pair.

Brand new, never installed GC rear spring perches for the e36. I think I bought these in '16. Looking at Bimmerworld, it looks like GC has revised the kit somewhat. $100

Free to a good home. It's a regulator/motor for an e36 sedan, passenger side/front door (I'm assuming that's the LF that is in paint pen). It's been a long time since I bought this, so I'm not 100% sure.

Hubcentric centering rings - I used these with Kosei K1s on my old e30. They're a bit crusty, but they're hub centric adapters...and they're free

Last edited by tomfree; 06-15-2021 at 10:55 AM.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:43 AM

tomfree

A couple of updates. Roundels are gone and the HiLoft tire storage racks are gone
Old 06-14-2021, 02:50 PM

tomfree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfree View Post
A couple of updates. Roundels are gone and the HiLoft tire storage racks are gone
Trunklid is gone! Thanks George!

Last edited by tomfree; 06-15-2021 at 10:56 AM.