Service Advisor position available - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Employment & Networking » Service Advisor position available

Employment & Networking Need a job? Looking to hire someone? Post it here.

Old 01-09-2023, 09:20 AM

michael lang
Default Service Advisor position available

I currently have one possibly two open spots at my dealership. I am looking for someone that has the ability to multi task, sell repairs and handle a very fast pace atmosphere all while providing excellent customer service.

We are a very reputable dealership in downtown Bethesda that has been around for decades. Right now have probably close to 300 people and there are currently 53 employees (myself included) that have worked here atleast 20 years. In this industry, that kind of tenure is such a rarity. I am biased about this place being the best dealership only because I know from going to various Mercedes Benz meetings all over the U.S. how bad some guys have it with their current dealers. EuroMotorcars is a class act with the people that work here. I don't know that I ever would have been able to drive Laguna Seca, COTA or the Autobahn without my affiliation with this dealership and Mercedes Benz.

We have a lot of excellent benefits to offer and our pay plan for advisors gives them multiple avenues to make a very decent living. If you are thinking of making a change from what you're currently doing or know someone that you think might be a good fit for the position I have available, please contact me or have that person reach out to me. I'd be happy to talk.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Lang
EuroMotorcars Bethesda Service Manager
mlang@euromotorcars.com

89 Carrera
Old 01-09-2023, 11:49 AM

Hunter

Mike-

I hope you find more good people as I bought a Mercedes their (a long time ago) and just bought my 23' Q7 within your family.

Keep up the good work.

2023 Audi Q7 Daily Driver
Considering next Porsche
1990 964, Red, Number 692 (Misty) sold
2010 Trailex (Dusty) sold
2003 996, (Speedy) Grey sold

Life is short; just drive....... (boat, bike, etc.)
Old 01-10-2023, 10:33 AM

michael lang

Thanks for saying that Ken, everyone here works very hard to make it an experience that our customers want to come back for. I appreciate the positive feedback.

The position I have available would be great for an individual that is trying to get started in their working life and just needs to get their foot in the door. From there, with the pay plan and benefits package along with all the other perks with this manufacturer, the sky's the limit. Makes me wish I had come here many years before I did.

89 Carrera