Watkins Glen PCA Potomac Event Canceled - 5/15-17/20 - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Technical & Track Disussions > Track Talk » Watkins Glen PCA Potomac Event Canceled - 5/15-17/20

Track Talk A place to talk about Track and DE Events, share driving tips and other Track related items.

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2020, 02:10 PM

Mrs. B-Man
Default Watkins Glen PCA Potomac Event Canceled - 5/15-17/20

April 21, 2020

Dear Watkins Glen Drivers and Instructors:

It is with a tinge of dismay that I am announcing that PCA Potomac’s Watkins Glen High Performance Drivers’ Education event for May 15-17, 2020 has been canceled.

The current pandemic situation has created obstacles which were increasingly difficult to overcome in order to run a successful event. The health and safety of our membership, the staff of Watkins Glen and the residents and business owners in town were all considered the top priority when making decisions during this unprecedented time.

We are thankful to Watkins Glen for working with us to determine the best course of action given the Federal directives and the states’ varying Executive Orders.

The Glen is one of the most iconic and legendary tracks we drive as a region and is always the most sought-after registration in our driving season. We look forward to returning there in 2021.

Mia Walsh, President
Porsche Club of America
Potomac, The Founders’ Region
2009 White Cayman S #271 (GTB1 Class)
2015 White Boxster S
2015 Blue Cayenne Diesel
1972 911 S - color in process

His, all his: B-man's 2005 White GT3 Cup Car plus a number of other ones whose seats are not able to be adjusted so my legs can't reach the pedals so I can't drive them.

GONE: This list got too long.

GTB1 TRIPLE PODIUM WINNER xoxo
2015 Potomac Club Race Rookie of the Year
Closed Thread