For sale: 1982 911 SCó$40k - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Porsche & BMW Cars For Sale/Wanted » For sale: 1982 911 SCó$40k

Porsche & BMW Cars For Sale/Wanted Post For Sale or WTB adds for Porsche & BMW cars here. Strictly moderated.

Old 07-28-2020, 12:14 PM
Tito

86911TLCAB
Default For sale: 1982 911 SCó$40k

I have decided to sell my 911SC. Before I list it elsewhere thought I would see there is any Dorki interest? To me this would be a great car for driver clinics and just plain old driving. Some Bits about the car:

3.2 engine with about 65k on the rebuild. Done by Hbl and apparently has different cam shafts in it. I bought the engine from a friend who helped install it. Has run with no issues since I have had the car. Mobil 1 0-40.

Rebuilt 915 transmission With about 10k Done by Taylorís Chapmanís shop prior to my ownership.

No AC. Backdated heat. Color is Platinum Metallic. It could use a paint job, but I have never cared about the look and prefer a car I can park anywhere and not worry about it. Color Interior is Dark brown.

Has a trombone oil cooler. A 3.2 cooler comes with the car. Will Need to source a few parts to put that in. Have never had a problem with oil temp. I donít drive it during real hot periods.

Trumpet shaped horns were shot and I put in a Non porsche set.

Some of the things I did over the past few years include rebuilding brake calipers. Put in new bushes in trailing arms and torsion bars. Rebuilt the drive axles. Replaced fuel pump. New rear shock mounts. Cleaned the shit out of it. It is rust free except a few spots on the car surface which I havenít gotten to.
Did the valves about 2k ago. Resealed the front chain boxes and any seals that could be gotten to in front. Clutch pad is fine. Replaced the rear main seal and flywheel when the 3.2 was installed. Sunroof works. Mileage on the car is estimated about 160k. As stated rebuilt engine has about 65 k. Rebuilt trans 10k. Gauges all seem to work. Speedo is not original and neither is clock. Has a radio though could use some new speakers.

Some of the things that need work though donít prevent car from being driven and enjoyed.

Heater boxes donít close all the way. Need to either fix the cable or replace them.
Some slight seepage from where pax side Drive shaft goes into transmission. No oil leaking. Dash could use some work. The dash can be removed without pulling the front glass. Front glass doesnít have the trim in it. I put in a 6 mm solid rubber cord and there is no leaking. I didnít want to get trim until I finished the dash. Probably need a new set of tires, due to age though there is nothing wrong with the current set. Sits on 6 and 7 Fuchs.

Will update this as I think remember things and will add more pictures but better seen in person. This car is not a matching number vehicle.
I will admit I havenít done lots of research on a price. But have listed one as required. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56288400967__C61EBF12-EB39-4DAA-96B5-3178F41EC823 (003).JPG (135.4 KB, 119 views)

82 911 SC with 3.2
73 RSR project
97 328is
99 328is
97 Lexus SC300 Manual

86 TL (gone)
993 (gone)
75 911S (gone)

Last edited by 86911TLCAB; 07-28-2020 at 12:23 PM.