Baltimore Grand Prix - Page 17 - Dorkiphus.net

Fun Runs and Upcoming Events in our area. Post upcoming NoVA/DC/MD events here. You can also use the Calendar for scheduling.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Wanted: safety chair.

roundel
Default Baltimore Grand Prix

A friend of mine is involved with the Baltimore Groand Prix and asked me if I knew anyone who might be interested. His name is Carl Coscia and his email is: carl.coscia@gmail.com

www.baltimoregp.com

"If you are interested in purchasing advanced tickets to the Baltimore Grand Prix to be held over the 2011 Labor Day weekend. Please go to www.baltimoregp.com click on tickets and signup for the checkered flag club.

Checkered flag club members will receive email notification with the details to purchase tickets. This is your best chance to get tickets to premium grandstand seating for one, two or all three days of racing, VIP PIT and Paddock access, and other motorsport enthusiast activities such as ride-along tickets. Grandstand seating and VIP Pit and Paddock access tickets will be limited.

Any member or car club interested in a corral at the event can contact me and I will help put them in touch with the appropriate event planners. I am not part of the event or the ownership but as a citizen of Baltimore and racing enthusiasts I want this event to be the most successful motorsport event on the East coast.
97 318ti

"Guys, I'm coming in, I have too much grip."