Vehicle Appraisal Services - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Professional Help » Vehicle Appraisal Services

Professional Help Post local shops and businesses you trust and recommend.

Old 01-15-2021, 10:57 AM

VAMcoupe
Default Vehicle Appraisal Services

Fellow Dorkis:
Some of you (especially the BMW crowd) know me (Matt Oleksiak). Last year, I started my own appraisal business (Perry-Payne Appraisal) while completing the required valuation program of instruction offered by the American Society of Appraisers.

As a volunteer, I served as the Drivers’ School Coordinator for NCCBMW for ten years and helped to execute the HPDE programs at Summit Point. I’ve also judged at the Greenbrier and Deutsche Marque Concours.

I offer appraisals for classic, competition, special-interest and everyday vehicles. Appraisals are essential for insurance valuations, claim settlements, diminished value disputes, bank or other loan verification and bankruptcy. I follow the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and am located in northern Virginia. I can travel to inspect vehicles for appraisals in DC and Maryland as well.

If there is anything I can do to inform, educate and otherwise make the appraisal process more transparent, I would be happy to do so. Please let me know if I can be of service or if you know of anyone seeking appraisal services.
My contact info is: 703.615.4678 molekappraisal@outlook.com