Can't Make Go-Carting This Week - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Miscellaneous Discussions > Fun Runs and Upcoming Events in our area. » Can't Make Go-Carting This Week

Fun Runs and Upcoming Events in our area. Post upcoming NoVA/DC/MD events here. You can also use the Calendar for scheduling.

Old 01-28-2003, 09:39 PM

Doug E
Default Can't Make Go-Carting This Week

Evening fellas -

Unfortunately I am up to my a$$ in a project at work and won't be able to make a go-cart outing this week.

Sorry for the late notice but I hope everyone else can still turn a few laps. I'll see you at the next round ...

BTW, I am posting this as a new topic because all my attempts to respond to the previous thread were greated with "invalid session" messages.