FS 1989 325i - Dorkiphus.net

Porsche & BMW Cars For Sale/Wanted Post For Sale or WTB adds for Porsche & BMW cars here. Strictly moderated.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2020, 04:34 PM

duhlosier
Default Sold 1989 325i

Sold

Would like to find a new home for my 1989 e30. Originally an east coast car, driven from California to Maryland in 2016 where I had then purchased the car.

Completely original up until the timing belt broke summer of 2018 and had sat until my brother took it over. He had swapped the engine winter of 2019-2020 (will have to find out what he put in it.)

This is a project car and needs quite a bit of work. I have listed what it needs to the best of my knowledge and am happy to answer any questions. I do not know too much so it may be best to just see the car in person. It definitely needs engine work/engine rebuilt.

-5 speed manual
-rust free white body with some dings
-blue top convertible
-blue leather interior (has seen better days)
-rear trunk lid seems to be different color (how it was when purchased) and has a 325es badge. Carfax pulls up 325i.
-last known mileage ~150k

-compressions range from 100 to 175....
-clyinders have oil and looks like debris has run through them
-runs and drives but currently sitting

$2000 obo, will come with the original head

I will update when I find out what engine is in there and also get more pictures. Easier to email or text pictures than upload them here anyway.

Feel free to contact me either via phone, text, email, or through here. Located Baltimore MD 21234.

samdelosier@ verizon.net
443 562 7300
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e30.JPG (722.0 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by duhlosier; 06-06-2020 at 12:04 PM.