Facilities Tech needed. Tysons corner VA - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Classifieds > Employment & Networking » Facilities Tech needed. Tysons corner VA

Employment & Networking Need a job? Looking to hire someone? Post it here.

Old 03-23-2015, 08:52 AM
Porkchop & SGB for prez!

Vicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threadsVicegrip has seven HoF threads
Default Facilities Tech needed. Tysons corner VA

I looking for the right person to join my facilities maintenance team. My team maintains a large group of high end automotive dealerships and related facilities in Tysons corner VA. Applicants need not be highly experienced but they do need to be mechanically inclined, willing to learn and have a good work ethic. A good driving record, clean background check and being drug free is required. Must be physically able to climb and work on ladders, move heavy objects and work outdoors.
The work includes repair and maintenance of HVAC systems, air compressors, service lifts, shop equipment, garage doors, lighting systems, bulk automotive fluid storage and delivery systems, electrical, plumbing, small engine repair, appliance repair, door and locksmith work, snow removal and much more. I run a hands on, in house format. Uniforms, tools and training provided.
This could be a good job for someone who wants to earn and learn.
This is full time year round work with room to grow. Starting salary in the $15 to $16 per hour range depending on the applicant and adjusted as skills expand. Health plan, 401K and vacation included.

“Those that can make you believe in absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” Voltaire.

"There is grandeur in this view of life...." Darwin.

The mountains are calling and I must go.

“The earth has music for those who listen”
Shakespeare.

You Matter.
(Until you multiply yourself times the speed of light squared. Then you Energy)

“We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence’.