Dorkiphus move is complete! - Page 3 - Dorkiphus.net
Navigation » Dorkiphus.net > Miscellaneous Discussions > Problems, Support & BBS Questions » Dorkiphus move is complete!

Problems, Support & BBS Questions Please post board related problems in this section for resolution. We know there are some furballs out there so let hear about them.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Site Admin

Jazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threadsJazzbass has eight HoF threads
Default Dorkiphus move is complete!

Well, after two somewhat painful days, Dorkiphus has been moved to it's new web hosting facility. I am still testing and working out the nits, but so far it seems all of the data, user accounts, posts, and images were moved successfully.

There are a couple known bugs - the gallery is down and images aren't quite attaching correctly.

Right now you'll notice the URL of the board is Dorkiphus.net. The old board will stay up at the old hosting location under Dorkiphus.com for the next week or so, just in case we have any problems with missing data, etc. After we're sure everything is OK, the Dorkiphus.com URL will point directly to here.

NOTE: Some of the links are still pointing to DORKIPHUS.COM. If you follow a link and get the "vBulletin Message" screen, hit "back" on your browser to come back to DORKIPHUS.NET.

Please, as you use the board, let me know what problems you find. Thanks!
1999 E46 328i