Dorkiphus.net - View Single Post - polish engineering... hey, no laugh!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 01:21 PM

Feliks

For our God , was very much his heart bleed have, the long time after 9/11.
But he is already hitting the heart-beat normally, what he showed employing the best pilot of America for the little task, which it was made perfectly, precisely in the SAME PLACE, where his heart was damaged.
Or else I won't believe it is everything what we could see on the Hudson River it is only a meeting point of many positive coincidences.

BBC article:
“Chris Yates, an aviation expert for Janes Information Group, says plane engines are very delicate and a bird such as a Canada goose being sucked into the engine would prove catastrophic if it smashed the rotor blades.”

Dozens of passengers have had an amazing escape after their plane came down in New York. One theory is that the jetliner hit a flock of birds. It may sound like a freakish event, but "bird strikes" are an age-old problem for the aviation industry./

I want to add one advantage of my engines still new 4 stroke and half rotate: aren't delicate and fundamentally birds aren't threatening them. If to add versions powering by the diesel fuels, these are also fires are much less probable. and the density of the power is being enough.

Andrew