Dorkiphus.net - View Single Post - Potomac October 2013 DE
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 08:26 PM

Mrs. B-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trak Ratt View Post
Both?? Post pics of the nail! I told L and she wants to see the "art"
Yes, both. Nail picture below. A lot of discussion of which flags should go on the middle fingers. Roundel had some nice thoughts about what kind of debris is on my pointer finger. Eew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoBurgess View Post
it was a pleasure to have mia as my instructor for the weekend. hubby better be looking for you in the mirror.
Otto, you were such a good listener and made some great progress, especially since it was your first event in Blue. Keep at it! And, uh, PUH-LEASE. I start giving Mr. B-man the point-by a half-a-track back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoBurgess View Post
i want to apologize for the missing or not missing the standing black flag.
Must have been the confusion with my finger nails while I was instructing you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vranko View Post
I'd also like to thank ausgeflippt951 (Collin) and 987kmns (Mihnea) for helping me attain a constant stream of personal bests last weekend.
Great job, Vranko. Now, if you could take some more things out of your car and make it lighter, maybe you'll hit 120!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vranko View Post
Beware starting a pass right before pit out. I was halfway across the track when pit out let a car out. Right in front of me.
Ditto, same thing happened to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul99Cobra View Post
Does that mean you get to drive the cup car. Isn't that a fitting congrats from your hubby
Get to DRIVE it? My legs don't reach and the seat isn't adjustable. Well, that is his story and he's sticking to it![/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausgeflippt951 View Post
Maybe I'm just confusing the promo with becoming an instructor?.
Shhh, don't tell my students I'm new to instructing! I learn from one of the best, at least, Mr. B-man. He shares all of his secrets with me.
Attached Images

2009 White Cayman S #271 (GTB1 Class)
2015 White Boxster S
2015 Blue Cayenne Diesel
1972 911 S - color in process

His, all his: B-man's 2005 White GT3 Cup Car plus a number of other ones whose seats are not able to be adjusted so my legs can't reach the pedals so I can't drive them.

GONE: This list got too long.

GTB1 TRIPLE PODIUM WINNER xoxo
2015 Potomac Club Race Rookie of the Year