PDA

View Full Version : body shop recommendation?

gxlex
10-19-2005, 06:16 PM
I purchsed a body kit prepainted and looking for a good installer. The kit consist of front spoiler, sides skirt, and a rear wing. I live in Fairfax and would appreciate you guys help. thanks

Charlie Stylianos
10-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Try sending a PM to 'PaintRacer'.

MikeDL
10-20-2005, 05:42 AM
I recently had a lot of rust work done at Karosserie, and was very happy with their efforts. Email if you want to see pictures or discuss.

Dvb0415
10-20-2005, 07:53 AM
I'm having some "extensive" body work and painting done at EuroPros in Gaithersburg. Twenty minutes from Tyson's in non rush hour traffic. Have tracked the progress throughout and they are doing a very good job.

Tuffy von Briesen

keithmckenney
10-24-2005, 09:40 AM
The folks at Europro in Gaithersburg do really outstanding body and paint work and take great pride in their ability to return the body to 'original'. They recently did rear quarter body and paint work on my 94 Supra TT and it looks outstanding. I'm taking my 996 there this week for some 'repairs'.

I found them to be very helpful and personally interested in getting my car's work done to a high standard. The only negative comment I've heard regarding Europro is that they don't always meet their promised delivery time/date. I think they are clearly aware of this problem and working to fix it through better communication with the customer.

Lupin..the..3rd
10-24-2005, 09:47 AM
I've had excellent results from Precision Auto Body in Frederick, MD. It's a bit of a drive from DC, but they do very excellent work. Precision does all of the body work for the Audi dealer in Frederick, and I've had work done on several of my cars there - excellent job every time. The staff is friendly and helpful and explains everything in detail to you.

Be warned though that they are a bit more expensive than most shops (but well worth it IMO).

Just my 2 cents...

OldTee
10-24-2005, 03:39 PM
ARF got new paint from Manhattan Auto Body Shop in Gaitheresburg, MD at the Airpark. The painter to talk to is Lenny at 301 948-2487. He is a third generation antique car restorer and takes pride in his work. He likes Porsches.
ARF

DavidH
01-26-2006, 02:59 PM
I have used Europros twice now and would not go anywhere else....Jack the owner is great and has personally worked on my car to get it done on time! I recommend!!

BlackTalon
01-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Wow, "Europros" and "on time" are normally not mentioned together, unless separated by a "not"! ;-)