PDA

View Full Version : Clearing out the shed

Trak Ratt
06-06-2005, 10:13 PM
After my near death experience on Saturday I realized that I needed to clean up my act. Since I’m unwilling to go that far I settled on cleaning out my storage shed, build some shelves and replaced the oil lantern with some florescent tubes. The processed has proven interesting and I find that I have the following items for sale:

Oil tank (’70) no rust, includes oil filter console; $200
L & R Stock early heat exchangers, good condition. I think they’re MFIs because of the dual warm up tubes. They come with a one year $$$ back guaranty against rust out from date of purchase; $150 each
Aluminum “S” calipers good condition; $400 pair
Nice set of black vinyl ’70 seats with headrests, no rips or tears; $400 pair
911 coupe right door complete. Red, roll up windows, non electric mirror, late style pockets = probably mid ‘70s pre SC but should fit just about any year, $$$ back if it doens't fit; $125 complete
4 each 5.5”x 14” Fuchs, faded centers but no road rash or cracks; $600 set

Might be talked into parting with my nearly new 22’, one piece, spun aluminum flagpole (some minor road rash but should clean up nicely). I not available to help install; make offer

I can deliver in metro area if needed after the deal is done.

aubreym
06-07-2005, 05:55 AM
After my near death experience on Saturday I realized that I needed to clean up my act.

I trust you're referring to the attach of the flag pole!

Trak Ratt
06-07-2005, 07:53 AM
Yes, as is so many times the case a new "pole position” is often preceded by an exciting qualifying run!

Gunther
06-07-2005, 09:53 AM
How much for the flag pole? I can pick it up.

Thanks,
Gunther
703-428-1549